It's Lantern Festival time!
We are back at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium for their all new Asian Lantern Festival now through October 30.
Pittsburgh Taiko performance nights
When we'll be performing at the festival:
- Sunday August 21 (7:15 and 8:15)
- Friday September 16 (7:15, 8:15, and 9:15)
- Thursday September 22 (7:15 and 8:15)
- Friday September 23 (7:15, 8:15, and 9:15)
- Thursday October 13 (7:15 and 8:15)
- Friday October 21 (7:15, 8:15, and 9:15)
- Friday October 28 (7:15, 8:15, and 9:15)
- Sunday October 30 (7:15 and 8:15)
We'll perform two or three 20-30 minute shows each night - 7:15 and 8:15 on Thursdays or Sundays and a third show on Fridays at 9:15.
New performance location
We have a new performance location, a nice stage at Safari Plaza. This is about halfway through the lantern course, and there are food concessions nearby. So you can get yourself a snack and have a seat at the tables in the courtyard for our shows.
When you buy a timed ticket, be sure to give yourself time to get to the stage.
More information and tickets
Check out the zoo's teaser video here - 2022 Asian Lantern Festival promo video
Buy tickets online: https://www.pittsburghzoo.org/event-asian-lantern-festival/