Because taiko involves physical exertion and yelling, and our studio space is small, it’s important to have rules that keep our classes and practices safe during this pandemic.
- All students must present proof of vaccination before beginning their first class. Plan to be fully vaccinated before attending the first class. “Fully vaccinated” can be any of these options:
- Two mRNA vaccines (Pfizer or Moderna) plus one booster
- One non-mRNA vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) plus one booster
- Two mRNA or one J&J vaccine with the final shot given less than five months from the class date
- All participants, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear properly fitted masks in the building and practice area (except for short periods when drinking or snacking.
- Please don’t come to class if:
- You feel sick
- You know you’ve been exposed to COVID-19
- You have COVID-19
All students agree to comply with these requirements by registering for a class. If you have questions about these policies, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org